Location: İSTANBUL, BEYLİKDÜZÜ, İSTANBUL
Delivery Date: 2021-02-01
The stylish and profitable property is located right next to E-5, one of the busiest highways of Istanbul. The E-5 way connects all the important points of Istanbul such as airports, shopping malls, universities and schools, hospitals, trade centers, and tourist places. Also, the district of the profitable property is one of the most developing districts of Istanbul, in terms of the real estate sector. The New Istanbul International Airport is only 45 minutes away from this stylish property and it increases the investment value of the property, day by day.
- This profitable property is located right next to the Metrobüs, one of the most important transportation systems of Istanbul. Metrobüs stop is only 5 minutes away from the profitable property. Metrobüs is a rapid bus transportation system and it has its own way out of traffic. It has 45 stops, which starts from Avcılar to Söğütlüçeşme. You can reach the Asia part of Istanbul in approximately 45 minutes.
- A new metro line has been constructed in the region, planned to be completed by the end of 2020. This newly constructed metro line is connected from the region to the New Istanbul International Airport. This is a great privilege for people who live in Istanbul.
- Istanbul University Avcilar Campus, the oldest and most known university in Turkey, is only 5 minutes away from this profitable property. It has approximately 70.000 students and 12.000 employees. The Students and employees prefer to live in this region, that’s why the rental income is guaranteed.
- Beykent University, one of the most known universities of Istanbul, is only 15 minutes away from the beautiful property. Beykent University has approximately 25.000 students and 1000 employees. Also, Esenyurt University is only 10 minutes away from the profitable property. Esenyurt University has approximately 7000 students. A preferred region for renting flats by students, employees, and their families.
- Marmara Park Shopping Mall is only 7 minutes away from the modern property. Marmara Park Shopping Mall is one of the most visited shopping malls in the western area of Istanbul. The mall has top brands, nice restaurants, and other kinds of ,.
- TÜYAP, Fair and Congress center is only 17 minutes away from the profitable property. The TÜYAP hosts international business and any kind of fairs. In the fair area, there are at least 5 different events within a month. TÜYAP hosts approximately 2 million visitors, every year. TÜYAP always increases the investment value of the region.
- The Autopia, a unique car shopping center, is only 15 minutes away from the modern property. The Autopia is an important shopping center for the economy of the region because there are 140 car galleries and 10 car services.
- The project is very close to 3 major hospitals which are The State Hospital of Esenyurt, Acıbadem Hospital, and Medicana International Istanbul Hospital.
This central property offers flats from 1+1 to 3+1, which have different sizes.This modern property offers many social facilities such as an indoor swimming pool, sauna, Turkish bath, fitness center, playgrounds, indoor parking area, green fields, and 7/24 security services.
A perfect property for you to spend a peaceful time in the center of the region with your family. The fact that the project is located in a vivid area is a great privilege for people who live in Istanbul. This feature will increase the value of the investment of this property day by day, because people want to meet their needs without leaving their properties, in Istanbul.
- 5 minutes to Metrobüs
- 5 minutes to E-5 Highway
- 17 minutes to TÜYAP, Fair and Congress center
- 15 minutes to Beykent University
- 10 minutes to Esenyurt University
- 5 minutes to Metro (coming soon)
- 15 minutes to The Autopia, Car Shopping Mall
- 15minutes to Esenyurt State Hospital
- 15 minutes to Medicana International Istanbul Hospital
- 7 minutes to Marmara Park Shopping Mall
- 45 minutes to New Istanbul International Airport
- 45 minutes to FSM, (2nd Bosphorus Bridge)