DELUXE RESIDENTIAL PROJECT IN BEYLIKDUZU Bigist Invest

DELUXE RESIDENTIAL PROJECT IN BEYLIKDUZU

B-3091
$66,000
Contact WhatsApp
LET'S TALK!

PROPERTY DETAILS

Location: İSTANBUL, BEYLİKDÜZÜ, İSTANBUL

City: İSTANBUL

Delivery Date: 2023-01-01

PROPERTY DESCRIPTION

WAITING FOR YOU IS THIS NEW UPCOMING PROJECT IN BEYLIKDUZU WITH A 7-STAR RESIDENTIAL EXPERIENCE. THIS PROJECT IS LOCATED ON THE FAR EUROPEAN SIDE OF ISTANBUL IN TURKEY, IN AN AREA THAT IS AWAY FROM THE CHAOS OF CITY LIFE BUT STILL CONNECTED TO IT TO MEET THE DAILY NECESSITIES OF PEOPLE. 

ALL THE MARKETS, MALLS, UNIVERSITIES, HOSPITALS, AND EVEN SMALL-SCALE SHOPS WILL BE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD SURROUNDING THE PROJECT, SO THERE IS NO HASSLE OF GOING FAR AND GETTING THE THINGS YOU NEED IN ROUTINE. THE CUMHURIYET NEIGHBORHOOD IN BEYLIKDUZU IS THE MOST SOUGHT-AFTER AREA IN THE DISTRICT BECAUSE OF ITS RISING VALUE DAY BY DAY AND HOW IT MAKES ANY PROJECT THE PRIME SPOT OF INVESTMENT PLACED ON THE LAND. 

BEYLIKDUZU ITSELF IS THE NEW ISTANBUL, AND THE AREA HAS EVERYTHING YOU REQUIRE IN AN ELITE NEIGHBORHOOD INCLUDING ITS SEPARATE COASTAL AREA ALONG WITH A METRO BUS LINE THAT PASSES THROUGH THE WHOLE EUROPEAN SIDE INTO THE ASIAN WHICH IS JUST A 4 MINUTES’ WALK AWAY FROM THE PROJECT. 

OTHER THAN THAT ONE OF THE BIGGEST MALLS OF ISTANBUL, MARMARA PARK MALL IS LOCATED JUST 5 MINUTES AWAY FROM THE PROJECT BY WALK, MAKING SHOPPING AND RELAXING WITH YOUR FRIENDS OR FAMILY THAT MUCH EASIER. 

THE TOTAL LANDSCAPE OF THE PROJECT CONSISTS OF AN AREA OF 8532 SQUARE METERS, WHERE 70% OF THE LAND CONSISTS OF ONLY GREEN SPACES AND SOCIALIZING FACILITIES WHEREAS THE OTHER 30% IS ALLOTTED SOLELY FOR THE BUILDINGS THAT WILL BE FOR RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PURPOSES. 

THERE ARE TWO BUILDINGS BEING BUILT IN THE PROJECT, WITH 242 UNITS FOR SUPER LUXURIOUS RESIDENTIAL APARTMENTS OF MANY STYLES RANGING FROM 1+1S TO 5+1S, AND OTHER THAN THAT YOU CAN SEE 13 COMMERCIAL UNITS IN THE DESIGN. 

THE WHOLE SITE FEATURES SO MANY SOCIAL FACILITIES THAT IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND SUCH AS; A RECEPTION AND 24 HOURS SECURITY, LANDSCAPES AND GREEN SPACES, OUTDOOR PARKING, OUTDOOR AND INDOOR SWIMMING POOL AREAS, SPORTS CLUBS AND COURTS FOR ALL TYPES OF SPORTY PLEASURES, WALKING/CYCLING PATHS, GYM, TURKISH BATH AND SAUNA, CAFES, RESTAURANTS, HOUSEKEEPING, NEW TECHNOLOGY 24/7 AVAILABLE ELEVATORS, SOLAR ENERGY SYSTEM IN THE WHOLE PROJECT, JACUZZI AND AIR-CONDITIONING SYSTEMS IN EVERY SINGLE UNIT AND A LOT MORE. 

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? BOOK YOUR NEW HOME NOW WITH THE HELP OF BIGIST INVEST AND ENJOY YOUR LIFE IN STYLE WITH THIS NEW PROJECT IN BEYLIKDUZU


DISTANCE
FROM LOCATION

  • METROBUS STATION: 1 KM
  • BUS STATIONS: 500 M
  • REYAP HOSPITAL ISTANBUL: 2.2 KM
  • BEYLIKDUZU DEVLET HOSPITAL: 4.9 KM
  • BEYKENT UNIVERSITY AND HOSPITAL: 3.7 KM
  • PARADISE AVM: 3.9 KM
  • WHITECORNER AVM: 3.8 KM
  • MARMARA MALL: 3.5 KM
  • ESENYURT: 3.9 KM
  • BEYLIKDUZU GREEN VALLEY PARK: 3.6 KM
  • COASTAL AREA: 9.4 KM
  • WEST ISTANBUL MARINA: 9.7 KM
  • ISTANBUL AIRPORT: 62 KM

 

FEATURES

  • Central heating
  • Central air-conditioning
  • Water tank
  • Electric generator
  • Internet Fiber Optic
  • Security 24/7
  • Running track
  • Sports fields
  • Close to highways
  • Close to the airport
  • Shopping center
  • Indoor restaurant
  • ROOMS PLAN

    Plan Area From To Price From To

    1+1

    79 Sq. M

    95 Sq. M

    $66,000
    $78,000

    2+1

    110 Sq. M

    195 Sq. M

    $100,000
    $181,000

    3+1

    190 Sq. M

    314 Sq. M

    $179,000
    $328,000

    4+1

    321 Sq. M

    359 Sq. M

    $331,000
    $372,000

    VIDEOS